Job Role: Lawyer
PQE: 2 years
- You are working in corporate transactions for the last 2 years but want to work remotely & get more work life balance
- You desire strong growth in your career, want to increase your income potential & it is important for you to have a stable salary
- You are good at nitpicking and pointing mistakes in a constructive manner, as you appreciate high quality of work
- You like to help others improve
- You are able to apply your mind to new problems, love to learn new skills to teach others & can take ownership of final outcome
- Ready to work 8 honest hours per day but do not like back breaking pressure & 14 hour days
- You love guiding other young lawyers & helping them to learn hands-on legal skills
- You can give objective written feedback to others without judging them
- You want your workday to be clearly planned out and do not like to deal with unforeseen adventures
- You value being consistent more than creativity
- You obtain satisfaction from your work when you see that someone whom you have given feedback to has improved over a period of time – your students’ success is a huge source of pride
- You want to mentor younger lawyers on how to do this
- You would enjoy working with a distributed remote team working from different corners of the world, would love to travel & live in different places without compromising with your legal career
- You don’t need a boss to sit on your head & tell you what to do
- Outstanding writing skills & public speaking skill would be necessary for this role
- This role is not suitable for freshers, or litigators who do not have self-discipline and needs consistent monitoring. There may be other roles suitable for you in LawSikho, please apply for those.
- Your work day will involve giving feedback on student’s submissions and improving their drafting and editing skills. You will be part of their transformation story.
- The team you are about to join is a mission driven team training hundreds of talented young lawyers from tier 2 or tier 3 cities to secure international remote work which transform their careers.
- Our primary goal is to provide our learners with practical skills through live classes, simulation exercises, feedback sessions
- Not only we help them to learn new skills that are in high demand in the market, we also help them to develop a track record through freelance work, publications & content creation that help them to get noticed by clients & recruiters.
- We consider ourselves successful only when our learners get success. You will be enabling a new generation of lawyers to emerge from unlikely places, all of us take pride in this.