Role: Business Development Associate
LegalPay is India’s first data-driven and tech-enabled alternative investment platform helping investors modernize their portfolios with flexible and innovative legal and insolvency financing opportunities. LegalPay is backed by a passionate team that includes a core team having prior experience in founding a LegalTech startup; marquee investors and international veterans.
As LegalPay continues to grow, we are looking to add a Business Development Associate to our organization. LegalPay values rigorous thinking, clear communication, and efficient execution and is committed to inclusive workplace culture.
As an Associate in the business development team, you will be the face of the company for prospective and current stakeholders. Connect and build relationships with interested parties, and drive potential leads. As part of a result-driven team, you will be a key owner of revenue in the company.
– Drive mission-critical customer acquisition.
– Assess and onboard potential customers via phone to discover their needs and develop a positive relationship with the customers.
– Develop customer insights and contribute to the growth strategy of the company.
– Provide relevant and articulate information about our business domains to potential customers and build a strong pipeline for the company.
– Own customer relationships, and become the point of contact for stakeholders throughout their entire duration.
Who Should Join Us?
– You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are always willing to take initiative and ownership of your objectives.
– Self-learners, willing to learn and upskill in the face of challenges. We love the inquisitiveness at LegalPay.
– You are spontaneous when it comes to finding solutions to uncertainty. Persuasion and street-smartness are your core strengths.
– Skilled oral and written communicators.
– Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build relations with end customers and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
In case you’re interested, send your CV along with a short cover letter explaining why you want to join LegalPay at email@example.com