Job Role: Research and Communications Associate
Location: Mumbai/ Remote
About Compliance and Ethics Academy:
The Compliance and Ethics Academy is an initiative of Legasis focussed on imparting trainings, workshops, courses, and educational opportunities in the space of law, compliance, and ethics. Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional Course is a trusted and renowned course for compliance industry professionals – it recently completed its 10th edition.
1. Conducting research and analysis in areas of ethical compliances such as Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Code of Conduct, POSH, CSR, etc.
2. Writing Articles and preparing reading material, MCQs, and case studies.
3. Creating online course modules along with developing curriculum.
4. Must be adept in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Powerpoint.
5. Maintaining database, coordinating with other teams, responding to queries and inquiries.
6. Handling all e-mail correspondence and in charge of our online platform.
7. Coordinating with sales and marketing team to market CEA products and services.
Interested candidates may e-mail their brief resume along with a writing sample or PPT (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org