Job Opening: LegoDesk
Job Role: Full Stack Engineer [Node.js, React.js & Webscrapping]
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Design and develop enterprise-facing UI and consumer-facing UI as well as REST API backends
- Understanding of web scraping with file handling(PDF/DOC) using Node.js
- Analysing the requirements (Change Request/Feature Request) and reaching an optimum solution.
- Intermediate proficient in backend programming and fundamentals – Node.js
- Well versed in best practices in OOP, design patterns, reusable, clean code, and testing
- Good understanding of data structures and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with REST API(Node.js/Java).
- Familiarity with Version Control tools such as GIT.
- Hands-on with SQL/NoSQL databases, writing and managing DB migrations.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate remotely.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and Bootstrap frameworks
- Good understanding and work experience with React.js/Angular.js/Vue.js/jQuery
- Familiarity with front-end build pipeline & tools
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs using Swagger/POSTMAN
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced and scrum/agile environment on tight deadlines and open-minded personality
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product
Application Link: Click here