Job Opening: Morae
Job Role: Legal Project Manager
PQE: 5-6 years
· Responsible for working alongside Morae attorneys based out of India and other global locations who are involved in commercial contract management, IP, Data Privacy, Compliance, Labor and Employment workstreams.
· Interact with senior managers and employees in all departments across the Client organization. Adept at developing relationships within functional teams of the Client as a key point of contact and business enabler.
· Establish KPI’s and measure performance of the attorneys
· Provide guidance and direction to attorneys and paralegals to help manage SLA’s and adapt to the changing priorities from client’s end.
· Update and maintain process documents related to the engagement.
· Create reports for internal teams as well as for external clients
· Engage in other related activities as needed.
Skills and Experience
· BA LL.B/M.B.A
· Between 5-6 years of relevant experience working in a law firm and/or corporate law department of an organization.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and high attention to detail/quality required.
· Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively with a wide range of internal and external customers to collect and analyze data
· Ability to use MS Office Suite and reporting tools such as PowerBI to visualize data
· Prior experience working on CLM, IP, case/matter management tools is a plus
· Have a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment.
Application Link: Click here