Fixed Tenure: 4 years
Full-time equivalent: 32-40 hours per week
Monthly full-time Salary: € 2,846 and € 4,490 gross
Tilburg University believes that academic excellence is achieved through the combination of outstanding research and education, in which social impact is made by sharing knowledge. In doing so, we recognize that excellence is not only achieved through individual performance, but mostly through team effort in which each team member acts as a leader connecting people.
- Hold a master’s degree in law – preferably with a specialization in Law & Technology.
- Have demonstrated ability in teaching and supervising students.
- Be able to transfer knowledge to students in an enthusiastic and clear manner.
- Be able to undertake certain administrative educational duties autonomously and preferably have some experience in undertaking such duties (e.g. organization of extra-curricular activities and using educational systems like Canvas).
- Be proactive and accountable, able to prioritize across responsibilities, and manage varied commitments.
- Have excellent interpersonal, as well as strong and effective communication skills.
- Have perfect command of English, both orally and in writing. Knowledge of Dutch would be an asset, but is only required for one of the two vacancies.
- Experience in blended learning or other forms of online education would be an asset.
- Be capable of working in a team.
- Be available to start working as soon as possible.
- Be present at Tilburg University during working hours (if the Corona situation permits), and commit to integrate in the environment provided by TILT and the Tilburg Law School.