Job Opening: Odrways Solutions Pvt Ltd (Sama)
PQE: 1-3 years
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Research on front end performance and usability to get most out of it.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git
- Opportunity to wok in Live Projects for leading ODR Institution.
- Learn and develop new skills that you can only gain with live projects and real clients feedback
- Learn the ODR platform , technologies.
- Freedom to express your thoughts for the betterment of the platform and organisation.
Application Link: Click here
Sama is a totally new way to resolve disputes between businesses and customers, employers and employees, landlords and tenants, professionals and clients, or anyone else – fully online, in a fast and cost effective manner. Sama, using sophisticated technology and a network of skilled professionals makes sure that when the week ends, so does your dispute.