Job Opening: PSL Advocates & Solicitors
PQE: 0-2 years
Location: New Delhi
- Excellent proficiency in English, with specific focus on writing skills.
- Design creativity is a necessary requirement.
- Technologically savvy and able to quickly learn new database systems. Excellence proficiency in MS Office especially Word and Powerpoint. Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is mandatory.
- Typesetting and basic design skills for internal and external communications is required.
- Extremely detail oriented, proactive and self-directed with ability to independently manage and appropriately prioritise multiple projects and competing priorities under tight deadlines, sometimes with minimal oversight.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design (or coordinate with vendors for designing), update and maintain online and print business development material for the firm and lawyers therein including profiles, practice area snapshots and publications/newsletters. Further, oversee mailing list creation and updates.
- Maintain the firm’s website via CMS (WordPress) and other digital communication channels, including drafting and updating content and images.
- Prepare research submissions for various directories, update firm’s profiles on online directories, submit information for lawyers and firm awards and determine which directories should be launched and maintained.
- Identify and go-though RFP issued by various Government departments for prospective empanelment opportunities, prepare technical and financial bid and participate in the pre-bid meetings.
- Oversee the legal cases and assignments on a dedicated in-house case management software built by the law firm. Co-ordinate with the software developer/vendor for any issues or upgrades in the software. Similarly, co-ordinate with lawyers for maintenance of case information in the software.
- Support strategy for positioning efforts, including the management of conference participation, client presentations, seminars and webinars – both internal and external.
- All other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates can send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with Cover Letter and CV, please do consider attaching samples of your design work and published writings.