PQE: 1+ years
- Provide advice and support in connection with a range of contract types, including drafting and reviewing change control notices, small contract documents, legal research and contract interpretation.
- Business governance support.
- Work in tandem with a senior lead, if assigned, to assess and draft contractual provisions.
- Provide ongoing advice to account teams regarding legal and commercial implications of specific terms and conditions in contracts.
- Adherence to client policies, procedures and processes.
- Assist account teams with change control notices and amendments to existing agreements.
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained. Perform appropriate clinical, administrative and operational research to support proposal and contract development.
- Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
- BA/BS required (or regional equivalent education).
- 1+ year experience in law firm and/or global corporation. Outsourcing/supplier experience desirable.
- Contract and commercial drafting and assessment experience required, including a level of client (internal or external) engagement.
- Ability to provide guidance/interpretation on existing contract provisions.
- Ability to work remotely and within a team, build relationships with other business functions (legal, finance, compliance etc).
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the local language and English.
- Demonstrable knowledge and judgment about contractual and commercial risks/issues in transactions.
- Demonstrate ability to think outside the box.
- Good working knowledge of the fundamental legal provisions of commercial contracts.
- Good working knowledge of the commercial risks/issues of commercial contracting.
- Focused on results
- Analytical approach