- Kick-Off Conference: A two-day digital kick-off conference will take place in the last week of September 2021;
- Remote Programme: From October 2021 – March 2022, the Young Founders will receive six months of support including a personal mentor, alumni buddy, monthly peer mentoring sessions, monthly expert workshops and networking opportunities with corporates and investors;
- Berlin Conference: The ten best performing Young Founders will be invited to a five-day conference in Spring 2022. During this conference, the founders will have the opportunity to pitch in front of investors, participate in workshops, join networking events and get an insight into the German start-up scene.
Application Link: https://westerwelle-foundation.com/programmes/young-founders-program/
Duration: 5-day conference in Berlin / 6 months remote programme
The key application dates are as follows:
- Application deadline: Friday, September 3 at 11:59 CEST
- Interviews with shortlisted candidates: September 13-17, 2021
- Notification of all applicants: September 20, 2021
For further questions, please sign up for an info session: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZclfuiurzovG9WVXi_GkbcF3Mr1z_QWM7kF
For technical issues ONLY (i.e. cannot submit form): please email [email protected]
The Young Founders Programme is a 6-month fellowship for outstanding young entrepreneurs from emerging markets. It brings together leaders from all over the world, who are united in the pursuit to achieve entrepreneurial greatness.