Role: Legal, Risk and Underwriting
Location: Gurugram, Mumbai
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Helping the legal team in the preparation and drafting of legal documents, contracts, pleadings, etc.
- Carrying out legal research.
- Assisting the legal team in their day-to-day work.
- Assisting other departments as and when the need arises.
- Maintaining data records.
- Client communication
Stipend offered: As per industry standard
Duration: 3 months
Qualifications and Experience:
• Preferred candidate should be in the final year of law school or pursuing LLM/graduate and is available for an office internship.
• Candidates should have knowledge of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Companies Act, Contracts Act, Civil Procedure Code, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, etc.
• Candidate should have requisite writing,
grammatical, organizational, and research skills
• Candidate should be fluent in English and must also possess good drafting skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org