Job Opening: Applied Materials
Job Role: Legal Operations Intelligence B3
PQE: 5 years
- 5 years of experience in design, analysis, development and implementation of dashboards using Tableau.
- Experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence area in various domains.
- Strong hands on experience implementing dash boarding, data visualizations, and analytics using Tableau desktop and Server.
- Ability to create Tableau scorecards, dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, Gantt charts using show me functionality.
- Good experience in designing dashboards with large data volumes from various data sources ( Sqlserver, Hadoop, SharePoint and SAP).
- Expertise Configuring Repository, Create/Manage Dashboards, Reports/Answers and Building Physical, Business Model and Presentation Layer.
- Experienced in Analyzing the Bl Needs, interpreting business user requirements and translating them into reports.
- Good interaction with clients, understanding Business Applications, Business Data Flow and Data Relations.
- Good understanding of technical trends, architectures and highly motivated to know more about latest technology, new software and products.
- Also involved in administration tasks such as publishing workbooks, setting permissions, managing ownerships, providing access to the users and adding them to the specific group and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau Server.
- Worked in all phases of BW/BI full life cycles including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, post-production support/maintenance, documentation and end-user training.
- Set permissions, managing ownerships, providing access to the users and adding them to the specific group and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau Server.
- Experience working in all phases of BW/BI full life cycles including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, post-production support/maintenance, documentation and end-user training.
- Good understanding of business environment, excellent communication skill and ability to work proactively in a fast paced environment.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and business users
- Experience working in legal/legal operations a plus.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills. Responsible for interacting with business partners to identify information needs and business requirements for reports.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet the deadlines.
- Bl Tools: Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Busines Objects, Hadoop, MS Excel
- Applications: MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.