Job Opening: Applied Materials
Job Role: Legal Business Intelligence Analyst
PQE: 3+ years
- Support Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Manage the contracts repository for all customer contracts for the law department, including creation and modification and maintenance of contract templates.
- Maintain the CLM application, clause library, key terms and meta-data, administer security roles, user permissions and security.
- Maintaining custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, validation and notification rules.
- Maintain CLM pipeline and Access Request systems.
- Respond to internal user support requests until resolution using Service-Now help ticketing system. Provide end user training.
- Escalate tool support issues through vendor support ticketing system.
- Provide day-to-day support to Legal Department core team and users of the contracts management system.
Skills and Abilities:
- High level of initiative, motivation, enthusiasm, and resourcefulness.
- Self-starter, proactive, can execute with minimal direction, satisfy requirements, deliver results, and meet deadlines.
- Enjoy multi-tasking and are flexible and willing to work through day-to-day manual tasks.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present ideas, gather requirements, create technical design documents, procedures, and end user help documentation.
- Excellent computer skills; comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot tables, charts, formulas), and PowerPoint.
- Hands-on experience using SharePoint and other Microsoft O365 software applications (MS Teams, MS Power Automate, Power Apps, Forms).
- Comfortable using various web development tools and technologies.
- Bachelors of Computer Science degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree or training preferred.
- 3+ years previous experience in an Application Support role.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in core product software development
- 5+ years of professional experience in a corporate department; technical project management preferred
- 3+ years relevant experience in contracts management; preferably iCertis.