Job Role: Legal Tech Support Advisor
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with paralegals, develop a deep understanding in order to deliver against our clients expectations.
- Building strong relationships with paralegals to engender trust and be viewed as a “trusted advisor”, delivering at the pace of the client needs.
- Focusing on promoting the relevant use of our existing Legal Technology toolkit to our paralegals. This will require explaining solution benefits, metrics-driven adoption of those tools and provide tailored specialist guidance on those solutions. This will also require you to help provision and deliver “configuration” needed from existing solutions.
- Where necessary, identifying the needs for further integration, configuration or further customisation of existing solutions; and identify requirements for new solutions to provide to Product Management teams.
- Maintaining our Legal Technology toolkit usage metrics to prioritise our efforts for adoption and identify challenges to be addressed in collaboration with the Product Management teams.
- Capturing the success stories with our Legal Technology Toolkit and sharing with the global team of LegalTech Delivery Advisors and the Product Management teams.
- Providing feedback and insights from local needs, challenges, usage, etc. to the Product Management teams
- When adding new solutions in our Legal Technology Toolkit, assisting with the introduction, deployment, communications while focusing on the overall legal service delivery process.
- Identifying and supporting a number of power users in key Legal Technology solutions to help us scale our delivery capabilities.
- Working closely with our Product Management teams when we are developing new solutions providing feedback and advise on effective delivery needs to ensure it best meets our paralegals requirements and delivers better experiences to our clients.
- Promoting the usage of our training materials available (and where necessary feedback on improvement opportunities)
- Delivering tailored presentations and demos about our Legal Technology toolkit, including advanced specialist solutions (including artificial intelligence tools)
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience introducing Legal Technology solutions in professional services firms
- Excellent communicator. Able to influence and clearly articulate and explain Legal Technology solutions benefits in non technical terms
- Strong relationship skills and an understanding of different ways of achieving outcomes, with business and IT teams, using both business and IT terminology
- Extensive stakeholder management skills and a cross-functional team Player
- Able to manipulate data at speed
- Strong problem solving and entrepreneurial skills to drive solutions to completion;
- Good judgement and a skill in identification and prioritisation of added value and strategic tasks
- Effective communication; verbal and written, delivered with enthusiasm and impact
- A confident, firm and positive approach; and
- Strong listening skills
- Written and Verbal Communications:
- Highly developed written communication skills and capable of producing global and sensitive communications to a varied audience.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills – some form of customer-facing interaction or consulting experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience of working for a professional service environment
- Some expertise in at least one Artificial Intelligence Legal Technology solution.