Job Opening: Conduent
Job Role: Operations Project Manager
Location: Noida, UP
PQE: 4-6 years
- Facilitate the gathering of project requirements from clients and client managers.
- Create detailed functional requirements definitions based on the agreed upon project requirements
- Work closely with Operations Management and Client Management to ensure that the proper resources are in place to meet client requirements.
- Identify and communicate timelines, deliverables and key milestones with all stakeholders for assigned projects.
- Develop clear, written project plans with defined tasks, owners, and due dates.
- Also identify potential risks and mitigation steps for them.
- Produce daily status reports for high profile initiatives
- Daily monitoring of the operations pipeline to ensure that all project components and work requests are moving according to plan and that service level agreements are being met.
- Monitor all projects and deliverables constantly, and escalate problems or delays appropriately.
- Work closely with Client Managers to continually monitor client needs and to assess necessary changes and make plan adjustments accordingly.
- Provide technical guidance to both internal and external clients, ensuring always that most sound technical solutions are being offered.
- Report any findings and provide regular status updates to executive level management as needed.
- Position must be located in Noida, India CLCS facilities.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Position reports to CLCS India leadership team and to US Director of Project Management for day-to-day execution and direction.
- Must be available off hours for calls and escalations, and to respond to CS/client inquires.
- Full understanding and experience working within the EDRM.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in e-Discovery or Compliance Project Management role, communicating directly with US based customers.
- Experience in legal and compliance service delivery required, including knowledge of US and EU regulatory environments, and litigation life-cycles in the US, EU and Asia.
- Proven knowledge of the EDRM lifecycle, and in managing projects and teams through that lifecycle for US and EU based clients.
- Excellent industry knowledge of analytics tools and approaches, and experience in the practical application of those tools to solve client challenges. Proven experience providing consultative services to US and EU based clients on the effective use of technology to achieve regulatory or litigation based deadlines and to meet aggressive cost and time objectives.
- Excellent English oral and written communications skills; proven ability to interact with management and co-workers, and customers in the US and EU.
- Ability to set, attend and drive calls with US and EU based customers independently.
- Deep hands-on experience with relevant industry standard platforms, including Relativity, are required.
- Possess at least 1 – 2 years of experience supporting matters in kCura’s Relativity platform.
- Ability to work on all shifts (i.e.8 am – 5:30 pm, 12 pm – 9:30 pm, 3pm – 12:30 am, 10:30 pm – 8 am IST) is essential to attend calls with India/US management team and clients.
- Experience in achieving daily Service Level Agreements.
- Experience in monitoring workflow and supplying data to support metrics/reporting to track performance.
- ndependent self-starter who can identify, document and drive on business objectives with minimal direction.
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust to a rapidly growing, dynamic environment
- Strong work ethic – evening and weekend hours will be required
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a strong plus.
- Project Management Professional designation preferred.
Application Link: Click here