Job Role: DOcument Specialist (Consultant)
PQE: 0-6 months
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Reformatting documents using advanced formatting tools on Microsoft Word.
• Defining, testing, and implementing automated documents using document automation technology to streamline contract generation.
• Using ContractPodAi collaborate functionality to initiate formatting exercise.
• Assisting Legal Engineers with client implementations and artificial intelligence initiatives.
• Assisting sales and customer success teams with document creation.
• Providing insights on legal market and technology trends.
• Delivering training, presentations, and demonstrations of ContractPodAi Auto Contract Desk and other Legal Engineering initiatives.
• 0-6 months experience in a similar role.
• Technical or Bachelor’s degree required.
• Law degree or equivalent knowledge or skill (highly desirable), or any graduate.
• Experience in drafting, reviewing, and reformatting a wide range of documents.
• Excellent knowledge of IT packages – Microsoft Word (essential), Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience working with CLM platforms and/or legal technologies (desirable).
• Team player – with a demonstrable commitment to the success of the Legal Engineering team.
• Excellent communication skills – English (essential).
• Excellent time management skills, able to deliver agreed results whilst managing multiple projects concurrently.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in document creation and editing.
• Ability to work using initiative to ensure wider team success.
• Problem-solving – troubleshooting issues identified.