Job Role: Associate
PQE: 16 months to 2 years
Responsibilities & QualificationsSpecifically, you will
- Onboarding new hires of the company in the APAC region.
- Handling the whole process from drafting offer letters to scheduling induction sessions and everything in between.
- Ensuring that all new hires experience a smooth and frictionless onboarding and ensuring that they are ready to be productive from day one.
- Managing and creating profiles on HRIS/various other HR systems.
- Drafting and managing offer letters and related contracts for shortlisted candidates in the APAC region.
- Learning and processing APAC payroll (India, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia).
- Learning and managing statutory compliance in the APAC region.
- Working on and managing the People Operations ticketing system.
- Dealing with HR-related queries from the employees.
- Setting up new profiles for hires in several cloud-based systems as required.
- Coordinating with internal teams to ensure that new hires are set up to be productive from day one.
- Setting up standard company induction programs for new hires.
- 16 months to 2 years of experience and knowledge in HR operations.
Skills For Success
- Learn quickly and adapt to change quickly.
- Decent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- MBA in HR.