Job Role: Legal Operations Analyst
PQE: 1-2 years
Specifically, you will
- Perform day-to-day operations (monitoring and maintenance, problem investigation and resolution, backup creation and maintenance, database tuning, etc.
- Independently analyze and correct issues in real-time, providing end-to-end problem resolution.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Evaluate business data and recommend appropriate analytic approaches/strategies to achieve stated objectives.
- Provide statistical analysis to develop, test, and optimize databases to their full potential.
- Build valuable and efficient reporting for deliverables.
- Analyze existing SQL queries and suggest new ones for performance improvements
- Create scripts and procedures for data migration and offer timely scheduled reporting.
- Create regular reporting summarizing key metrics and trends to key team members and Management.
- Establish best practices for a growing team of SQL Developers.
- Effectively prioritize and manage concurrent projects, demonstrate initiative, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Drive results and leverage past experiences to improve the environment and related processes.
- 1-2 years of direct experience as a SQL Developer.
Skills for Success
- Proficient in creating Macros and VBA.
- Demonstrated knowledge of large, relational databases and data structures.
- Proficient in standard business and database software, including MS Office, MS Access, and other SQL servers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to converse with all staff and management levels.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, and a high problem-solving aptitude.
- Able to work as a team player with Application Developers, Database administrators, and operational personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/applications, or equivalent MIS field.