Job Role: Team Lead- Legal
PQE: 5+ years
Specifically, you will:
- Oversee contract review projects associated with CLM implementations and due-diligence reviews, involving review of material contracts to identify and capture risks and obligations for clients.
- Be a customer SPOC and handle customer communication. Manage and exceed customer expectations.
- Provide SME support to team.
- Work hands-on as subject matter expert if the situation would so require.
- Prepare process documents, playbooks, SOPs, trackers.
- Handle people management responsibilities such leaves, performance reviews and feedbacks.
Overall, 5 plus years and above of relevant experience in substantive transactional contracts support, including reviewing and interpreting commercial contracts including procurement, sales agreements, NDAs, software license agreements, other commercial agreements with minimum of 3 years experience of SME SPOC/Individual contributor in high-touch complex engagements.
Skills for Success:
- Organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple project activities and competing work demands.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be results oriented, self-motivated, and accountable.
- Experienced in leading large onsite & offshore teams.
- Comfortable working in an egalitarian environment and ready to get involved transitionally when priority demands.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Proficiency in working on Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tools.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Law graduate with strong academics from reputed institute recognized by Bar Council of India.
- LLM is a plus
- Company Information