Role: Intern, Rish & Investigations, Forensic & Litigation Consulting
The interns will be supporting on forensic investigation, due diligence, research.
- Review documentary evidence including banking records, legal agreements and other transactional information, to establish the background of the investigations/ transactions under review;
- Assist in analysing and interpreting accounting records and financial data to identify irregularities relevant to our investigations;
- Assist in conducting investigative research to ascertain the background and reputation of corporate entities and/or individuals;
- Assist in performing email review to collate relevant information essential to our investigations;
- Assist with the preparation of reports, presentations, qualitative and quantitative analyses, and other client deliverables; and
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Finance graduates with 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required; and a South East Asian language skills is preferred.
- Meticulous with good attention to detail;
- Strong analytical thinking, intellectual curiosity and passion for problem solving;
- Excellent work ethic, including a constant desire to learn;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Flexible to travel as required.