Job Role: Vice President of Sales
PQE: 10 years
- Assist in developing and implementing industry-specific sales plans & strategies to target enterprise and mid-market clients, mostly in the BFSI domain.
- Assist in creating strategies for prospecting and generating a viable pipeline of opportunities.
- Be responsible for meeting revenue targets and the sales costs associated with it
- Facilitate and lead large enterprise pitches for Leegality. Meet CXOs and HODs at enterprises and pitch them relevant digital solutions
- Work with pre-sales and product team for large enterprise pitches
- Work Closely with existing team leaders at Leegality to align new marketing and sales campaigns
- Establish partnerships with other firms to explore synergies and take joint solutions to the market
- Manage a large sales team and help them hit their annual quota
- Proactively and accurately manage opportunity/pipeline data.
- Lead the hiring effort at Leegality for the next generation of sales team members
- At least 10 years overall sales experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in selling to BFSI Customers
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a sales team.
- Strong understanding of emerging digital technologies. Expertise in the fintech space is an added advantage.
- Previous experience of working in fintech startups or in enterprise BFSI sales is an added bonus.
- Strong experience in building Enterprise technology solutions would be valued.
- Ability to manage both at the strategic and operational levels
- This role will be based out of Mumbai or Gurgaon or Bangalore and will involve frequent travel within India to meet prospects and customers.
- The position reports to the Head of Business.