Job Role: Engineering Manager
PQE: 7+ years
– Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the product and managing complex projects with significant business impact.
– Work closely with engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product initiatives.
– Instill best software development and documentation practices, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
– Project management – prioritization, planning of projects and features, stakeholder management, and tracking of external commitments.
– Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
– Operational excellence – monitoring & operation of production services.
– You will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
– BE / B.Tech / M.Tech – preferably in Computer Science.
– 7+ years of experience as an engineer with 2+ years of experience leading a team of 5+ – possessing capability and ability to solve real world problems.
– Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
– Product mindset with a deep understanding of technology and architecture.
– Creative problem-solving skills.
– The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
– Experience working with clients and business partners.