Job Opening: Legodesk
Job Role: Sales Executive
PQE: 2-3 Years
- At least 2-3 years of experience in IT or Software or Saas sales
- Relevant experience in Legal Industry or SAAS sales will be preferred.
The role is to promote Legodesk products to potential customers and get them to sign up for our subscriptions. The concerned associate would report to the founders of the organization.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English language skills.
- Should have a basic understanding of Hindi or any other regional languages.
- Should be comfortable in making cold phone calls and sending cold emails to start a conversation with potential customers and partners.
- Very good understanding of using Social Media platforms to reach and network with Lawyers and sponsors of the Legal fraternity to promote Legodesk.
- Understand customers’ requirements and guide them to the right product that would add value to their Legal Practice and share the feedback with the product management team.
- Basic understanding of using web conferencing tools & other web-based productivity tools like Spreadsheets, email marketing tools, etc.
- Place cold calls and write cold emails to potential customers, leads, and partners.
- Represent the company in various Webinars, Events & Trade shows.
- Follow up with them over emails, messages, and phone calls to set up web conferencing meetings.
- Arrange meetings with customers, partners & potential clients and should be able to drive the conversation between the Internal stakeholders ( Product Management team, Engineering team) and External stakeholders ( Investors, customers & partners)
- Setup Product demos and give demos to the clients, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Follow up multiple times and close the sales deal with the clients.
- Provide proper handover notes to the support team related to the customer
- Help the customer to onboard into the platform by assisting them in training and learning to use the platform.
- Update the interactions with the customers, partners on the CRM with proper notes, and specific action items.