Designation: Associate Director-Global Legal Operations– Global Business Services (Global Legal-GBS)
About the role: As an Associate Director-Global Legal Operations– Global Business Services (Global Legal-GBS) for Novo Nordisk, you will lead a group of talented individuals who provide key legal offshoring services across the world. You will pursue innovative approaches to handling challenging legal issues by forming strategies, defining key deliverables, and ensuring execution in close collaboration with global partners and customers. You will bring to your work a high level of energy, positive attitude, and team-oriented approach, and will join a team of highly motivated, hard-working and collaborative professionals.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Drive the strategic development and day-to-day management of Global Legal-GBS
- Provide best-in-class offshore services to Global Legal and Novo Nordisk Line of Business worldwide aligned with the Global Legal Strategy, incl. through external benchmarking leveraging best practices
- Ensure best organizational set up and effective use of resources
- Hire, motivate, supervise, and develop Global Legal-GBS employees
- Oversee performance and development of the function, its sub-teams, services and employees, incl. by strengthening existing and developing new service offerings
- Collaborate with other unit heads in Novo Nordisk for sparring and leveraging best practices
- Collaborate with Global Legal Operations to drive operational excellence, incl. through optimising legal services to the global business and free up Global Legal specialist time (examples include contract management, system and process ownership/support, rendering legal advice within defined categories, trademarks, and digitalisation)
- Represent Global Legal-GBS in various forums
- Relevant master’s degree (e.g. Law, Business, Finance)
- 5+ years of applicable management experience
- Strong experience driving operational excellence
- Used to work in close cooperation with senior management and external partners/advisors
- Experience from an international company operating globally (across many jurisdictions and with different functions and cultures)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Strong communicator at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to motivate, instruct and coach employees
- Ability to prioritise projects and tasks, ensuring high quality and timely deliverables
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Business ethics integrity
About the Department: Global Legal is responsible for managing legal risks and opportunities in Novo Nordisk and for driving the Global Legal strategy. With approximately 300 colleagues globally, the Global Legal function reports to the CFO of Novo Nordisk. The Global Legal-GBS team, based in Bangalore, India, is responsible for providing best-in-class offshore services to Global Legal and Novo Nordisk Line of Business worldwide. You will be part of an ambitious and dynamic team consisting of close to 30 employees.
Application: Apply on LinkedIn here.
Original post is available at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2631381445/?refId=051e5759-40ab-44fd-8a4f-dab181aee499.