Job: Practice League Legal Technology Solutions
Role: Legal Support Workers
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
PQE: 7+ years
- Interact with Client to gather the initial product implementation including product implementation, training, customization and data migration requirements.
- Conduct training sessions for end users on various modules of the PracticeLeague Products.
- Provide excellent Client service in a proactive, timely and efficient manner.
- Co-ordinate with Technical team in case of infrastructure issues.
- Co-ordinating with Quality/Development team for any issues OR implementation of new changes.
- Create documentation/quick help for new feature releases.
- Client Service, problem solving, integrity and trust.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills, Listening skills, perseverance, Time management.
- Approachability and Understanding sensitivity of client issues/complaints.
Passionate about building high-quality systems, goal-orientated and pro-active with a relentless focus on quality and ontime delivery.
- Should be self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, dependable, responsible team-player and develop relationship management skills within team and across company
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Application Link: Click here