Job Opening: S&P Global
PQE: 2+ years
- Respond to internal client inquiries (“hotline”) regarding legal and contract issues in a timely manner.
- Review submitted deal requests; includes checking draft contracts produced by Sales or other internal clients; may include making Minor Changes to contract documents as per existing scope set by Legal Operations team.
- Perform data entry of executed contracts into the contracts database. Perform accurate and timely review of key business and legal provisions in executed contract and entering such provisions in the contracts database
- Investigating contract administrative issues (e.g. determining whether a contract is still “active” or being billed by PIMS); interfacing with both the sales administration staff and other business staff to determine status of contracts
- Recommends process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Maintenance of boilerplate library (including Translations)/ ownership (in network drive and database platform) including communications regarding boilerplate changes
- Respond to change in entity/ assignment letters and termination letters
- Create reports (both general and complex) from contracts database, working with internal database users on their reporting requests. Work with manager to establish reporting processes and procedures.
- Assist in data quality assurance of the contents of the contracts database and department’s intranet website and other departmental applications
- Special projects as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2+ years of experience in a related position such as legal or paralegal and administrative support functions.
- 2+ years of experience analyzing data and utilizing data analysis tools and techniques
- Ability to collaborate with other business or technology teams
- Experience interpreting complex legal, financial, and technical licensing terms and conditions and contracts
- Experience working within the Salesforce.com platform a plus
- Experience working databases, SQL a plus
- Must be amenable to work in US hours.