Role: Customer Success Associate
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
PQE: 1+ years
SpotDraft is an AI-driven, end-to-end contract automation platform that helps organizations create, manage & analyze contracts seamlessly. Currently, laser-focused on automating the entire contract lifecycle within organizations, thereby allowing them to focus on what matters most – growing their business.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Product – its various features and the rationale behind how things are built out.
- Leverage your deep product expertise and understanding of our customer’s business goals to lead adoption and enablement activities.
- Lead workshops and complex deployment projects involving multiple senior stakeholders.
- Conduct Business Reviews with economic sponsors, program managers & business stakeholders for the purpose of reviewing results, sharing partnership feedback, and aligning on go-forward strategies.
- Build and manage relationships across your portfolio to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer’s business goals.
- Proactively monitor and analyze customer health indicators, business goals & renewal dates, and develop strategies for joint success.
- Excellent presentation, organizational & communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ideally 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role at a fast-growing company; proven experience with SaaS enterprise-level customers preferred. At the very least, relevant internship experience is required.
- Team-first mentality & growth mindset are a must.
Application Link: Click here