Job Opening: SpotDraft
Location: Bengaluru/ Remote
PQE: 3+ years
About the Role:
Candidates who apply for this role will be responsible for envisioning, defining, and owning the execution of SpotDraft’s product design strategy. As the strategic design leader you’ll work with our team to solve complex problems, developing strategies, and ensuring you and other product designers in the team are encouraged to create products that truly delight the end customers. You’ll run design critiques, host collaboration & brainstorming sessions,, identify areas of process efficiency, and promote a high-output and fast-paced design practice.
- Work closely with your team of other designers in defining, designing, and iterating on product features
- Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practice.
- Shape product strategy and vision together with the Product team.
- Drive and support cross-team initiatives that make the Design practice better at SpotDraft such as improving our hiring processes, expanding our community presence, interviewing potential new team members.
- Work in the way that works for you and what you’re designing, whether that’s spending time sketching or jumping straight into pixels
- Work with other members of the Design team to help them deliver great work and develop their own skills. This could be as a mentor, a coach, or a collaborator.
- Managing and evolving existing design systems.
- At least 5 years of Product Design experience.
- Proven history of partnering with engineering in a continuous delivery environment.
- Prior experience working on Enterprise SaaS solutions is a huge plus.
- Ability to understand complex feature sets and their dependencies while being able to deliver a design strategy that accounts for capabilities and limitations of the product.
- Consistent track record of leading highly collaborative cross-functional teams through ambiguity and delivering the best products possible to our customers.
- Prior experience managing and scaling Design Systems.
- Experienced recruiting, hiring, and retaining multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Methodology rich, including standard approaches for design deliverables including user journeys, research plans, mocks, prototypes, documentation, and quality checks.
- Ability to communicate research findings and design decisions openly and confidently, regardless of the audience.
- Have partnered with research teams or led research experiments to validate and inform product thinking.
Application Link: Click here