Job Opening: ProVakil
Job Role: Lead HR
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
PQE: 6-8 years
Provakil is a new-age legal operations management suite for enterprises. Provakil provides an integrated SaaS platform for legal teams to manage all aspects of legal operations including litigation, contracts, compliances, and intellectual property with customized workflows and analytics. We provide automatic data updates from 8000+ courts, trademark and patent registries, and other sources of public legal data. The platform is equipped with advanced ML/AI capabilities for intelligent document review, IP watch & search, case law research, and other use cases. Provakil is trusted by over 150 companies and 50 law firms to manage different aspects of their legal operations.
Seeking an experienced HR to lead our HR team, with outstanding people skills to manage our personnel and ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives. Duties will include supervising HR personnel, dealing with employee grievances and disputes, supporting employee development, enhancing job satisfaction, designing onboarding procedures, implementing HR strategies that support business objectives, forecasting staffing needs, mitigating risk, structuring benefit packages, maintaining employee records, managing budgets, designing accountability mechanisms, and overseeing overall
employment needs. The ideal candidate for this role should possess a high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of HR best practices, strategic thinking abilities, strong organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills. The exceptional candidate should improve HR processes, implement strategies that support business growth, improve morale and employee retention, enhance safety and
wellness, strengthen relations between staff and employers, manage job satisfaction, attract the best recruits, and promote the organization’s values.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements, tailored towards building a B2B enterprise technology organization.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- MBA/PGDM in human resources management. Education from premier colleges is a plus.
- 6-8+ years of relevant HR experience. Prior experience with fast-growing start-ups / B2B
- Technology companies is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Knowledge of labour laws and regulations.
Application Link: email@example.com