Date: 14 September 2022
Costs: Free Registration
Drawing on findings from the Wolters Kluwer 2022 Future Ready Lawyer survey, hear from our esteemed panel as they discuss the shifting dynamics between law firms and corporate counsel, trends in technology adoption, tech’s impact on productivity, and more.
- Mark W. Brennan, Tech and Telecoms Sector Group Leader, Hogan Lovells
- Jennifer Dixon, Research and Learning Librarian, Cleary Gottlieb; Adjunct Professor, Fordham University, School of Law
- Dennis Garcia, Assistant General Counsel, Microsoft
- Marc Lemberg, General Counsel, Strategic Financial Solutions
- Nikki Shaver, CEO and Co-founder, Legaltech Hub; Adjunct Professor, Cardozo School of Law
- Richard Tromans, Founder, Artificial Lawyer + Founding Consultant, Tromans Consulting, Founder + Chair the Changing Legal Think Tank
Ken Crutchfield, VP & GM, Legal Markets, Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory, U.S.