PQE: 2 years
- Take ownership of the design, implementation & quality testing of new solutions for Legal, reporting to the Legal Technology Operations leadership team
- Support our different Legal team initiatives providing updates to the Legal Technology Operations leadership and Legal product owner.
- Attend design meetings for each of the initiatives. This will include working closely with the CIO and respective Legal teams.
- Participation in requirements gathering discussions with initiative team o Create and review designs.
- Participate on any testing requirements for the implementation of the technical solutions.
- Support the Legal Technology Operations and Legal Product Owner on coordinating with the CIO initiative team on the project timeline, scope, testing requirements and deployment activities.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the Legal product owner and the Legal Technology Operations team for status on the initiatives
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from different legal teams regarding technology support for the Legal organization, including implementation of ad-hoc solutions
- Support the implementation of improvement opportunities, help implement practical, achievable action plans, and provide support to execute against plans
- Participate in global community team building activities and events Relationships:
- Legal Technology Operations Leads Internal Relationships:
- Legal Technology Operations
- Legal Operations team
- CIO teams
- Corporate Functions teams
Legal Leadership Qualifications:
Education: A college degree is required.
Work Experience: Desirable 2 years of experience in Operations role or in technology development solution
Work Requirements: Flexibility to support global teams in different time zones
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Ability reporting to and effectively interacting with global team
- Ability to work remotely with global teams
- Experience on drafting communications and presentations
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint development and configuration preferred
- Able to demonstrate analytical skills
- Able to present alternatives and proposed solutions
- Detail-orientated, flexible and able to respond to last minute changes
- Experience in MS Office suite of products generally, with strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Flow, MS Infopath and Sharepoint
- Good knowledge of English language required