Job Role: Revenue Operations Analyst
PQE: 2-3+ years
A Day in the LifeThe Revenue Operations Analyst, Associate will have the primary responsibility of delivering operational execution, and support, of our GTM strategies across Segments with a specific focus in the following areas:
- Sales Data Assignments: Responsible for and owns the ongoing changes across our Sales data supporting changes to Account, Segment / Territory, and Opportunity ownership for new hires and/or transitions as required.
- Data Audits: On a weekly basis, reviews and audits the global Revenue team data to determine required changes to assignments and ownership of our Accounts, Territory, and Opportunity data to support the accurate alignment of our data globally within our CRM platform.
- Sales Reporting: Working in partnership with senior leadership, supports the creation and required changes to support in Region ‘Ad-Hoc’ reporting needs ongoing of the business.
- Data Governance: Working with senior leadership, supports adherence to Litera’s global data standards across Segments to ensure highest level of compliance and data quality. Actively supports the ongoing data administration across the Revenue team.
Role ProgressionWithin 1 month, you will:
- Complete our onboarding process.
- Meet the team and learn the nuts and bolts of our business, and the growth opportunity which lies ahead.
- Familiarize yourself with our solutions, market opportunity and GTM strategies
- Establish a basic understanding of our Sales Tools and processes.
- Begin collaboration with Sales Leadership.
- Understand Litera’s business processes, including the role each function plays in supporting the Company’s growth objectives
Within 3 months, you will:
- Establish a strong foundational knowledge of our business across Segments.
- Effectively manage the day-to-day operational responsibilities within your assigned area.
- Identify opportunities across Sales to further scale our operational capabilities in support of our future growth.
- Ensure best-practice use and consistency of operational capabilities across Sales.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Become the Subject Matter Expert within your assigned area.
- Lead the operational cadence within your assigned areas of responsibility.
- Become a “Trusted Advisor” on all aspects of our Sales Data.
- You get things done
- You aspire to achieve greatness in your role
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed organization
- Strong ability to develop solutions solving for gaps across the business
- Deeply knowledgeable on all aspects of Sales Data & Governance
- Analytical thinking with practical execution
- Operate with a high standard & hold yourself accountable
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and desire to be a part of our story
- 2-3+ years relevant experience, with broad experience of:
- A strong desire to keep learning new things!