Job Role: Analyst- Legal Spend
PQE: 1-3 years
Responsibilities & QualificationsSpecifically you will
- Provide legal bill analysis support, reviewing law firm bills to ensure compliance with the customers litigation handling guidelines.
- Use data and other information to support customer with analytics, strategy, and reporting.
- Promote best practice bill submission and review procedures and identify opportunities to improve billing guidelines.
- Train and manage team members.
- Identify additional opportunities to deliver legal solutions to customers.
- 1-3+ years spend analysis, bill review auditing, business analyst, or finance experience.
- Prior experience as an attorney, paralegal, legal spend analyst, legal bill auditor, legal bill reviewer, or billing coordinator for law firm a plus.
Skills For Success
- Skilled at data analysis and telling a story with metrics.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of something new.
- Able to be self-directed and work independently in order to meet and exceed goals.
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of professional service.
- Detail oriented and analytical, always looking for ways to improve the process.
- Extremely organized and capable of managing multiple projects.
- Excited to learn, grow, and not afraid to take on new responsibilities.
- Strong base of analytical experience and willingness to learn new techniques.
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using major eBilling software vendors, including Legal Tracker, Mitratech, CT Tymetrix, Datacert, Bridgeway, and others.
- Comfortable with learning new software products, if necessary.
- Bachelors Degree required.