Job Opening: 63 Moons Technologies Ltd
PQE: 1-3 years
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Knowledge of drafting legal documents: petitions, contracts, resolutions, memoranda, etc.
Analytical and logical skills
Thorough knowledge of Study of judicial practice, legal research
- Quickly understand the software that optimizes the work of lawyers (presentations, search databases, etc.);
- Know and master the skills of working with e-mail, voice message systems, video conferences;
- Have Internet surfing skills to quickly and effectively search and analyze legal information.
Knowledge of basic laws and legal procedures
Should have a basic knowledge of substantive law and legal procedure.
Should have general knowledge:
- about local, central, public administration and other bodies;
- about the rules and procedures for appeals, filing petitions, etc.;
- about appropriate legal terminology.
- developing multitasking skills;
- planning and time management skills;
- setting priorities;
- ability to work in a limited time.
- work in a team for a common goal;
- coordination and exchange of information and knowledge;
- development of communication skills to communicate more effectively with colleagues, employees, clients, experts.
- public speaking and participation in team events, meetings, and conferences.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc)