Job Role: Senior Associate- SME Contracts- Insights
PQE: 2-5 years
Responsibilities & QualificationsSpecifically, you will
- Manage Contract review projects associated with CLM migrations and due diligence support.
- Ensuring timely delivery with quality and within margins, minimizing re-work for the assigned projects.
- Prepare project plans and partner for resource cost allocations for projects.
- Be a customer SPOC and handle customer communication. Manage and exceed customer expectations.
- Provide SME support to the team.
- Work hands-on as subject matter expert if the situation would so require.
- Prepare process documents, playbooks, SOPs, trackers.
- Handle people management responsibilities such as leaves, performance reviews, and feedbacks.
- Ensure quality of work as per required parameters.
- Alert other team members to issues of quality and risk.
- Assess own performance and take accountability for own actions.
- Responsible for delivering the assigned project within the timeline.
- 2 years to 5 years of relevant experience in substantive transactional contracts support, including reviewing and interpreting commercial contracts including procurement, sales agreements, NDAs, software license agreements, other commercial agreements.
Skills For Success
- Organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple project activities and competing for work demands.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be results-oriented, self-motivated, and accountable.
- Experienced in leading large onsite & offshore teams.
- Comfortable working in an egalitarian environment and ready to get involved transactionally when priority demands.
- Ability to perform QC
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Proficiency in working on Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tools.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Law graduate with strong academics from a reputed institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- LLM will be an added advantage