Job Opening: JP Morgan Chase & Co
Job Role: Business Intelligence Developer for Legal Technology
PQE: 5+ years
- Designs, analyzes, develops, tests, debugs and delivers software and/or new products as part of Data Warehouse, Reporting & Analytics development within JP Morgan’s Legal Technology
- Work with development leads/scrum masters & product owners to identify solutions to their reporting needs, develop new MIS solutions or modify/optimize existing ones.
- Identify process simplification opportunities for overall reporting environment. Work with operational reporting team and business partners to automate or simplify existing processes, and to remove any manual steps from report generation and delivery.
- Demonstrates good understanding of Agile framework for end to end software development and deployment tool chains.
- Collaborates with fellow team members and keeps the team and other key stakeholders well informed of progress of application business features being developed
Skills And Experience
- Proficient in application development skills for more than one business intelligence technology including data warehouse (Oracle/Informatica), reporting (Business Objects), visualization (Tableau) and advanced analytics tools (Python preferably) & methodologies
- 5+ years of recent experience developing analytical and reporting solutions Tableau, SAP BO.
- 5+ years of recent experience in developing ETL process using Informatica or any scripting language (like python, java etc.)
- 6+ years of comprehensive report analysis and design experience with demonstrated knowledge of Oracle based data warehouse / database structures & SQL (Proficient), PL/SQL.
- Experience with advanced analytical technologies & tools like Python or R is an added advantage.
- Has an exposure to cloud technology and having hands on knowledge in automated deployment process.
- Working proficiency in a selection of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience coordinating development cycles and project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or Engineering.
Application Link: Click here