Job Opening: Rainmaker Online Training Solutions
Job Role: Subject Matter Specialist
PQE: 3-4 years
Important aspects of the role:
○ Need Analysis: The Subject Matter Specialist will be joining our Sales team members on client interactions wherever DEI may be a potential requirement. The individual will need to identify the specific client need and develop offerings and proposals that have high conversion potential.
○ Client Experience: The individual will work closely with the Sales team to be able to ensure positive client experience while developing strong client relationships.
○ Sales Support & Collaboration: The individual will be responsible for training and developing the Sales team on DEI and collaborate with them wherever subject matter expertise may be needed in client interactions.
○ Facilitation: The individual should have very strong communication and facilitation skills and should be able to independently conduct DEI sessions for client organizations.
● Market & Product:
○ Market Research: The individual will be required to constantly keep themselves abreast of changes and developments in DEI as a subject matter and as a product / offering. The individual should be able to develop Rainmaker’s DEI brand with a clear competitive advantage.
○ Product Development: The Subject Matter Specialist will continuously develop and evolve Rainmaker’s DEI offerings to ensure that it remains a partner of choice for clients.
○ Marketing Collaboration: The individual will work closely with the Marketing team at Rainmaker to ensure the required lead generation metrics for the DEI product vertical is met.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
● Preferably 3-4 years of experience of having worked in the space of DEI (as a team member in an internal DEI team of an organization or client facing for DEI products and services)
● Detailed knowledge and understanding of the current DEI product space in India
● Knowledge of the best people practices adopted by organizations excelling in DEI globally and in India
● Demonstrated ability to interact with empathy in high pressure situations
● Prior experience in training / facilitation will be preferred
Important Note: The individual will be responsible for employee experience within the organization as well. Prior experience in this area is not necessary.