Job Opening: Qure.ai
Job Role: Associate- Legal Operations
PQE: 1-3 years
Roles and Responsibilities
• Undertaking dictation, summarising minutes of meetings, circulation of meeting notes within the team, proofreading,formatting and final printing of all legal documents and preparing presentations.
• Undertaking “first review” of third-party changes proposed to standard templates, running word compares for deviations and highlighting them to the legal team.
• Building a sound understanding of Qure’s policies, forms and contract procedures to provide support to legal team,business stakeholders and assure compliance with Qure’s policies.
• Helping with contract management including transition to a contract management software.
• Maintaining organized paper and electronic files of the legal team including systematic compiling and filing of legal documents, converting and mapping of documents, extracting legal documents from legal repository on requests made
by various team members and sharing the same, updating and maintaining all MIS trackers (agreements, logo usage and data usage), tracking of expiring contracts on a monthly basis and sending weekly reminders to the internal team.
• Undertaking follow up actions with internal stakeholders to speed up contract negotiation to execution TAT
• Finalization of negotiated contracts /other transactional documents and managing execution of legal documentation
• Sharing relevant documents with internal stakeholders and/or auditors, lawyers and other vendors during due diligence or routine audits
• Co-ordinating with the office boy with regular procurement of legal stamp papers/bond papers and notarisation ofdocuments and coordination with stamp registrar’s office for payment of stamp duties and document registrations
• Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books and registers arranging board/general meetings and preparing minutes thereof, co-ordinating submission of documents to Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India other government and regulatory bodies and assisting in other secretarial matters.
• Assisting in all IP related research and filings
• Preparing chronologies and timelines in various legal matters for the legal team.
• Processing invoices of retainer law firms and other vendors of legal department, follow up with the finance team for the payment and maintaining the outstanding List, transaction List with regular update communication to law firms/vendors
• Tracking and ensuring adherence to legal budget and highlighting any deviations
• Calendar updates and meeting invites for the team, co-ordinating with Admin team for travel Arrangements scheduling conference calls based on internal and external availability
• Managing Intern onboarding (introduction, SOP familiarisation, finalising certificates etc.)
• Undertaking basic legal research and preparing legal notes.
• Responsible for general administrative work as needed to support the Legal Team (i.e. gap analysis, contract management, maintaining local records, etc) Supporting ad-hoc projects and initiatives that may be allocated from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in law) Prior work experience of 1-3 years as a paralegal, legal assistant/executive or other relevant role in administrative work of a law-firm or legal department of a company.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficient in Word/ Outlook and a working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Administrative and document management experience
• Superior organisation and administration skills to undertake work at a high-level and of a confidential nature
• Ability to efficiently manage own time and prioritise workflow
• Ability to adapt to the continual roll-out of innovative tools and processes
• Supportive of and able to demonstrate agile and flexible working
• Curious and self-motivated
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including management