Event: Legal Services Regulation by Lawtech UK
Date: 29 November 2021
Costs: Free Registration
About the webinar:
Innovate with confidence – learn to navigate legal services regulation and get your questions answered by our expert regulatory panel. Whether you are a lawtech start-up, scale-up or otherwise working and innovating in law, this session is designed for you.
In this session you will:
- Get help to identify which regulators you need to engage and how to engage with them.
- Gain practical insights into how regulators can help innovators.
- Hear from regulators and have the opportunity to pose your questions directly.
- Crispin Passmore – Founder & Managing Director, Passmore Consulting
- Chris Handford- Director of Regulatory Policy, Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Aisling O’Connell – Regulatory Policy Manager, Legal Services Board
- Rupika Madhura – Head of Regulation Policy and Research, The Bar Standards Board
- Paul Mosson – Executive Director of Member Services and Engagement, The Law Society of Scotland
Registration Link: Click here