Date: 27 January 2022
Time: 3-5 pm
About the event:
The Lawtech Sandbox Showcase, sponsored by Deloitte Legal, is your chance to be among the first to hear about cutting-edge lawtech developments as we look ahead to the sector’s continued growth in 2022 and beyond.
At the event you will hear from leading in-house lawyers, investors and regulatory experts about their learnings from the Sandbox and their key takeaways for the future of the market. You’ll also be the first to hear directly from our eight Sandbox pioneers about the lessons they have learnt and their plans for the future.
- 15:00 – 15:05 Welcome and opening from Jenifer Swallow, Director, LawtechUK
- 15:05 – 15:20 In conversation with Lord Wolfson of Tredegar QC, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Ministry of Justice.
- 15:20 – 15:25 Why lawtech matters – LawtechUK editorial film
- 15:25 – 15:55 Panel Session – Lessons from the Sandbox: Data and Regulators
- 15:55 – 16:00 Why lawtech matters – LawtechUK editorial film
- 16:00 – 16:30 Panel session – Lessons from the Sandbox: Collaboration, Network and Wider Market Implication
- 16:30 Closing remarks
- Amy McConnell, Head of Legal Operations, Vodafone Business.
- Bruce Braude, Chief Technology Officer, Deloitte Legal UK
- Crispin Passmore, Founder & Managing Director, Passmore Consulting and former Executive Director of the Solicitors Regulation Authority and former Strategy Director of the Legal Services Board.
- Lord Wolfson of Tredegar, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Ministry of Justice
- Rosemary Martin, General Counsel, Vodafone.
- Shilpa Bhandarkar, CEO of CreateiQ, Linklaters.
- Tom Wilson, Investment Partner, Seedcamp.
- And our Director, Jenifer Swallow
Registration Link: Click here