PQE: 3-10 years
What you’ll do here:
As a professional in our LBS – India offices of the US (LBS USI), your work will involve supporting the delivery of System Implementation engagements/pr ojects for our clients in the US, UK, and other regions. Broadly this involves implementing contract management technologies and systems such as iCertis, Agiloft, Evisort etc. for our clients. Typically, depending on the engagement/pro ject, the work may include any/all of the following:
- Delivery: Work with a team to discover business and technology opportunities in our client’s organizations for technology enablement and delivery solutions to meet those opportunities.
- Solutions: Develop solution paths for implementation leveraging technology to align legal software with the clients’ specific requirements and goals.
- Support: Development of training programs and provide software support around day-to-day activities, related to processes and various technologies or situational changes.
- Project Management: Assist with project management tasks, such as creating workplans, tracking budgeted time to actual hours incurred, writing status reports, and actively participating in status calls.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Participate in the development of team members.
As a member of the practice, you will also be expected to:
- Read & understand the scope of each engagement, process updates, & relevant substantive issues and subjects pertaining to such engagement
- In a timely manner, seek clarifications on any questions within the engagement to ensure that your work is aligned with the client’s expectations
- In a timely manner, raise any flags that may hinder the delivery of the engagement and escalate appropriately
- Participate in client & leadership calls as needed
- Work closely and report directly into LBS USI project leads on project delivery
- Monitors your own quality, utilization, and productivity metrics
- Follows all best practices established by the LBS USI practice from time to time
If you are someone:
- With a graduate/postg raduate degree in computing, information technology, or related fields, and
- With a substantive bent of mind coupled with process understanding
- With experience in implementing, developing, or supporting technology applications, preferably in the legal industry
- Have been in client-facing roles in the past
- Well versed with MS word, excel, and PPTs
- Have a relevant experience of 3-10 years
- An empathetic team player
- Someone who believes in a community and workplace that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Someone who believes in work life balance, and flexibility
- While also believing in a clients first approach,
- And bring a point of view to the table every time