Job Opening: JP Morgan Chase & Co
Job Role: OGC Reporting Analyst
PQE: 3-4 years
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Responsible for meeting client deliverables with a high level of timeliness and accuracy
- Interact with global location managers in an effective and professional manner
- Key focus on Risk & Controls. Identify & remediate issues & gaps.
- Proactively improve support services and reporting capabilities through usage of automation tools and building upon best practice by creating /developing sustainable solutions
- Ensure compliance and adherence to Firm control standards
- Create detailed project plans and hold regular touch-point calls/meetings with business per the timelines mentioned therein
- Partner and collaborate with other team members for idea generation, problem-solving, internal process improvements and other ongoing initiatives
- Document and perform UAT on scenarios and test scripts
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- Graduate or postgraduate with a minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience in operations/project management.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills & exposure to Operation functions highly preferable
- Ability to take ownership of issues and having the determination to follow through. Escalate issues as appropriate.
- Candidate should have a strong control mind set
- Strong team player and ability to work across cross functional teams with a can-do attitude and being able to integrate globally with different culture/backgrounds
- Strong Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent written & English communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Power Point etc. and windows-based applications
- Candidates with demonstrated exposure to tools like SharePoint / Tableau/ PowerBI will be given preference. Alteryx desirable but not mandatory
- Candidate must be a self-motivator and be able to work with minimal direction