Job Opening: Trellix
PQE: 5-7 years
- Manage projects of small to medium size and scope.
- Translate user’s requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications
- Resolve business issues by working with various groups within and outside of the company (ie. system users, company management, consultants, software support staff)
- Work in multidisciplinary teams to define and design complex processes and procedures for the configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of DocuSign Application with understanding Workday HCM.
- Define requirements for specific forms/reports
- Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results
- Coordinate end-user training documentation and train end users as required.
- Utilize query, MS Excel and other reporting tools to provide flexible and timely information to system users determine the appropriate programming tools to supply information to system users.
- May have primary responsibility for support and maintenance of Legal Applications and assisting HR applications.
- Stay current on relevant industry, commercial, IP, privacy, and other laws, regulations, and developments to adapt our commercial policies and processes accordingly to provide the most up-to-date and accurate guidance
- Participate in the creation and enforcement of IT software standards and procedures.
- Maintain accuracy of help desk database of reported problems and the knowledge base of corrective actions which resolved issue.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, MIS, or related degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 7 years Analyst Experience
- Proven Software Systems experience
- Solid understanding of Data Security, Human resources business process, integrations, process and procedures
- Solid understanding of SQL, Cloud architecture, or other data transformation methodologies
- Solid understanding of API or other integration technologies.
- Proven understanding of RICEF concepts
- Production support and project experience
- Must have solid project leader experience, strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Must have ability to interact with all levels and work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimum of supervisions
- Nice to have knowledge of DocuSign platform development methodologies, Workday HR, and ServiceNow.