RingCentral, Inc. is looking for a Business Systems Analyst for its Bengaluru office who will engage with business stakeholders in Legal (Legal Operations, Contract Lifecycle Management, Export Control & Compliance, Procurement) to understand business processes and user needs from business systems, drill into the details to analyze complex processes and translate them into business and functional requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Business Administration, Finance/Accounting or equivalent practical experience
- 5-10 years of knowledge and related industry experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating one or more SaaS or Cloud systems.
- 5+ years of experience with CLM (DocuSign/ Spring CLM / Apttus / Conga), Salesforce at a mid to large size organization.
- Working knowledge of API integrations with enterprise systems
- In-depth experience with proven methodology in implementing IT Systems (ERP, Planning, Reporting/BI and custom tools)
- Experience with CLM, DocuSign/SpringCM, Conga, Apptus, Salesforce, iCertis, SAP, NetSuite, Coupa SalesForce.
- Experience as PM and with PMO tools (Clarizen, JIRA, Confluence, Wrike, Smartsheets, BizzDesign.
- Minimum 3 implementations of ERP Systems for SaaS businesses as Legal / Financial / IT Systems Analyst.
- Must be a self-starter, completely independent, thrives in a fast-paced environment, customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.