PQE: 5 years
– B.Tech/B.E. (preferred; not mandatory)
– MBA from a Reputed Institution
Experience – Minimum 5 years (must have working experience in the similar role and industry-Saas)
Vision for Role
You will be responsible for the Revenue Generation from your products; Marketing & Building Partnerships with Companies & Courts.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Hunt & collaborate with decision-makers (prospect accounts) to generate sales opportunities.
- Formulate Go-To-Market strategy for company products, improving key metrics & acquiring new customers.
- Assist and lead the marketing and sales initiatives by collaborating with respective teams for lead quality and conversions:
- Handle initial contact with new prospects through outbound prospecting and marketing activities – Digital and Social media marketing, Events, Campaigns, Email, Webinars, etc. to convert these to sales-qualified opportunities.
- Identify trends and customer needs & build sales pipeline for achieving targets.
- Conducting feature training and demo sessions for the prospects.
- Monitor Competitive Intelligence by keeping up to date information on market trends, competitors and opportunities.
- Motivate team and track their performance
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiations.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Founder mindset with a willingness to learn about Legal Technology and B2B SaaS.
- Self-starter capable of operating in a lean team.
- Ability to deliver presentations effectively.