Job Opening: Provakil
Job Role: Account Manager
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management
- Providing an exceptional experience to customers in migrating, configuring, deploying, modernizing, and operationalizing their systems on our platform.
- Building relationships with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- You will interact with a range of customer stakeholders, including engineers, technical project managers, business heads and C-suite executives.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Forecast and track key account metrics- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and develop new business from existing clients.
- Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
- If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you.
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Project Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation abilities and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player who takes responsibility for results and is proactive in driving process improvement and execution along with cross-functional teams.
Application Link: Click here