Job Opening: Provakil
Job Role: Marketing Copywriter
The Content Writer is responsible for writing a wide variety of articles and other marketing materials that drive awareness, reputation, credibility, inbound traffic, sales enablement, and demand creation.
The Writer will provide copywriting for marketing communications. A member of the Content Marketing team and an exceptional writer, the Writer uses creative briefs and content templates effectively and follows brand, editorial, style, and other content guidelines and governance processes.
Projects include planning, executing, maintaining and evolving website copy, content for sales collaterals, case studies, customer stories & interviews, liaising with subject matter experts to create domain-specific content; managing project workflow; writing, editing, reviewing, proofing, and publishing content
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a content plan for positioning the company as a market leader in the space.
- Create extensive sales & marketing related content and instruments, such as, website copy, brochures, presentations, flyers, email campaigns etc.- Create a deep understanding of the subject and domain (Contracts & Dispute Resolution).
- Be able to cater and create content specific to different geographies, such as, India, US & UK/EU.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Blend effectiveness and creativity in order to create best-in-class content that incites engagement and grows our audiences.
- Deliver various content types from marketing emails, outbound emails, blogs, product pages, and more while leveraging the expertise of others within the organization.
- Responsible for Planning, Execution & Assessment of content.
- Complete ownership of the content org within the company.
- Work with product team and subject matter experts to collect information needed to write content and develop the content roadmap.
How you fit in:
- Degree/Qualifications in a writing-intensive field or a related field, and/or significant work experience creating and editing content – with a portfolio to demonstrate it
- Understanding of the legal space is an added advantage.
- Prior work experience and/or degree in law will be preferred.
- Should be able to define buyer personas and create tailored content for individual personas
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of having worked with a B2B SaaS platform.
- You have written content for B2B SaaS companies previously.- A love of analytics and a consistent record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying significant insights to achieve your metrics
- Deep understanding of the user journey and customer funnel
- Experience using multiple documentation tools to write, format, manage and publish high-quality content.
- Experience collaborating with and influencing executive management
- An editorial mindset
- Experience and desire for working in a start-up environmentPreferred
- Creative Writing
- Market Research
- Content Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Advanced SEO Understanding
- Other Personal Characteristics
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive team player who takes responsibility for results.
- Creative thinking, Critical reading, thinking skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and process driven
- Leadership qualities (thought leadership)
- Combination of both excellent technical and management skills.
- Thrives in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new apps and technologies.